My first OJT training

 I remember my first OJT experience like it was yesterday. Its was both exciting and challenging. On the fist day, I felt nervous. Its was for a mcdonalds job and my OJT was 2 hours before rush hour. I felt nervous because I didnt know what to expect. What if the clients or my coworkers were hard on me. At first, I had some difficulties with some tasks and I worried alot about mistakes.  I remember the time when I blew up a bag full of ice cream liquid because I didnt hold it the right way and half of the drinks section floor was flooded. But my manager wasnt mad at me. He told me that he saw worse and cheered me up. He showed me the right way to pick it up and I cleaned the floor. Slowly, I became more comfortable with my tasks and talking with my co workers. I learned that communication was really important and that was the way for a smooth shift. Two years later today, I became a pro at my job and I am looking forward helping other new employees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Science Glossary